Outta Nowhere Achievement

Hitting 40 survivors with basic attack while you are Undetectable should work on Scratched Mirror Myers or if you are using Trail of Torment I would think, right?

I tried a few matches but none of these attacks counted, it only seemed to count when I was playing Chucky who I assume came out with this new achievement.

Am I missing something here, isn't permanent tier 1 Myers undetectable?

Comments

  • I saw someone make a bug report on this, apparently you can't gain progress as of last patch.

    edit: here's the report!

    @Bryan said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/0GBEGTIQHV2Z/capture-jpg.jpg

    I recently discovered that this achievement is currently bugged and I can't get any more progress on it. The achievement "out of nowhere" were you have to "in a public match hit 40 survivors with a basic attack while you are undetectable" is bugged. I have currently got 16 of 40 before the chapter "All things Wicked" came out. No matter what killer or perks I run to make myself undetectable, and successfully landing a undetectable basic attack, the number for the progression does not go up. this is my final achievement to 100% the game. I've even had a friend to get on to my account to try it on there and and they are unable to do it either. I want to verify to make sure that this is something that is currently bugged after the recent Behavior DBD chapter "All things Wicked" came out.

    Thank You

    Bryan_S (14.7K hour dbd player)

  • @moputopia said:

    I saw someone make a bug report on this, apparently you can't gain progress as of last patch.

    edit: here's the report!

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/410091/outta-nowhere-achievement-is-bugged

    Ah great thank you that perfectly answers my question then.

    Well I guess I will park that achievement up for the meantime