Did they give Singularity a change and I missed it?
I can hear globally when a biopod gets nuked by an emp, I didn’t use to be able to.
I can hear globally when a biopod gets nuked by an emp, I didn’t use to be able to.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hope they're working on him. He needs a bigger detection angle to be usable with controller. It wouldn't affect his effectiveness when controlled by a mouse much at all. Maybe keep the initial detection range small but widen the detection range once someone is targeted. Right now if survivors figure out you're on console they can literally run ina circle under your biopodto avoid getting slipstreamedor teleported to. Controller can't track well enough because of deadzone.
That would be nice :)
I thought I saw that in the PTB patch notes or something like that? Not sure, but I remember seeing it in the background of a video made by Scott Jund.