Hex: Ruin keep running

Hello,
I might be wrong, but it feels sometimes there is a bug concerning Hex: Ruin. Even after the Hexed Totem is cleansed, I still suffer from the effect. Taking in consideration, that there might be more than 1 Hex used by the killer. Which I verified after match and that it happened enough times to bother me ah ah.

Cheers

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Uhm so another totem got cleansed or did the killer only use 1 hex perk? Im confused
    Screenshots?

  • Both, if it happens again I ll try to get few screenshots

  • Make sure the killer isnt using any other hex. The icon on the right is the same for all hexes (so is stays if affected by 2 and 1 is cleansed)
  • If you can record this it would be better than screenshots, it would be interesting to see exactly what is going on.