Suggestion: Black Metal killers?
I've just started playing this game again, and I'm in love with the characters (especially The Executioner :) ).
But you know what I'm missing? - Black Metal. I now see Slipknot killer releases, and that's awesome, but I need more extreme, like black metal. Death metal, for example, Corpsegrinder, would be a perfect fit in this (a big man with oily hair is very spooky).
But black metal…nowadays edgy teens crave for corpse paint, death vibe and metal. Can you imagine the most well-known people in the music scene, like Dead and Euronymous (from Mayhem) or Legion (from Marduk)? It wouldn't look quite edgy when they are hunting down the survivors hah.
Come to think of it…Even just tall men with long greasy black hair, corpse paint would be just it (even a new map could be Transylvania).
edit: Well at least they made Transylvania :PPP
Comments