Please test your game modes
BHVR could please not release untested game modes that are one sided every match. It is apparent by the long queue times that the community doesn't like the My Little Oni game mode.
BHVR could please not release untested game modes that are one sided every match. It is apparent by the long queue times that the community doesn't like the My Little Oni game mode.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I mean no offense, but you don't need to play the game mode... So it is still a good thing that it even exists and I think it should stay, as it does not hurt the players that don't like it since they don't have to play it. That said, I do agree that the gameplay could be adjusted, survivors could scamper below pallets because otherwise there is not reason to ever kick a pallet...
now…
Which side is favoured in this event? I gotta ask because in my matches there is mostly one-two survs getting out, while 4K/3-4Escapes happen occasionally..
The queue times might be long due to two game modes with two sides each and then also very much depending on current playerbase in your region..