I really like the Perk Low Profile, but could it actually just lower your profile while walking?

This Perk is currently alright when it works, it can help in dire situations, but those situations usually don't come very often.

I think it would be cool if the Perk gave you a new walking animation while equipped, the height of the walking would be somewhere between regular walking and crouching, so it would actually do something during the trial and could help you hide better without you loosing movement speed.

Comments

  • @AhoyWolf said:

    This Perk is currently alright when it works, it can help in dire situations, but those situations usually don't come very often.

    I think it would be cool if the Perk gave you a new walking animation while equipped, the height of the walking would be somewhere between regular walking and crouching, so it would actually do something during the trial and could help you hide better without you loosing movement speed.

    I would love if it just stays perm and have no mere 90 seconds of use, since its a perk that requires everyone down or killed. I think that would only be the change it needs.

  • @goodfriday said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/410007/i-really-like-the-perk-low-profile-but-could-it-actually-just-lower-your-profile-while-walking

    I would love if it just stays perm and have no mere 90 seconds of use, since its a perk that requires everyone down or killed. I think that would only be the change it needs.

    Yea that would be cool, but due to Perk tiers it needs to have a value that scales with it.

    If it was infinite it would need to have another effect on top that would scale with the Perk tier, which would also be cool I guess.