April fools-ception?
https://youtu.be/457DSlVgt7A
Normal sized everything but just perkless? Heh. First game on the new mode
Normal sized everything but just perkless? Heh. First game on the new mode
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
would a giant Oni even work on The Game?
No clue, thought BHVR double trolled me by just releasing a perkless Oni game as a gamemode. Everything was normal, I got hooked twice, we rushed all 5 gens, opened the gates and escaped
Oh it does. Must not be working properly for some. I know my game had to update, so maybe it requires a restart if it's not working correctly.
It's hilarious playing both as and against giant Oni. I think the novelty will be short lived, but it was a nice surprise today.