Legion's other change? Going through?

Is the ability to cancel a frenzy WITHOUT the power gauge getting depleted going to stay at least?

This wasn't mentioned as going through or not.

Comments

  • They only mentioned the TESTED change so I suppose the other one will go to live.

  • Yes it is.

    These 2 changes below aren't going live with 2.5.0

    • Self-Care: All healing action speeds are reduced by 45%/35%/25%. This action speed penalty replaces the previous Self-care penalty (-50% speed) and applies a flat penalty to ALL healing actions.
    • The Deep Wound timer now starts at 20 seconds (instead of 30 seconds) when an injured survivor is hit by Feral Frenzy. The timer for Feral Frenzy hits on healthy survivors remains at 30 seconds.
  • @not_Queen All other changes will go to live with their current values etc.?

  • Designers like to tweak things. They are still in iteration for some of the PTB changes so when I have more info / confirmations for changes I will update.

  • not_Queen said:

    Designers like to tweak things. They are still in iteration for some of the PTB changes so when I have more info / confirmations for changes I will update.

    ^This. So, basically, the changes can be scrapped of changed themselves at anytime. So what you’re reading right now (PTB patchnotes), is currently not set in stone. When the PTB closes, there’ll be a survey. Be sure to leave your feedback there! 
  • @not_Queen said:
    Yes it is.

    These 2 changes below aren't going live with 2.5.0

    • Self-Care: All healing action speeds are reduced by 45%/35%/25%. This action speed penalty replaces the previous Self-care penalty (-50% speed) and applies a flat penalty to ALL healing actions.
    • The Deep Wound timer now starts at 20 seconds (instead of 30 seconds) when an injured survivor is hit by Feral Frenzy. The timer for Feral Frenzy hits on healthy survivors remains at 30 seconds.


    ...

  • rip legion, we may see a buff/rework next year for him :(

  • @Kenshin said:
    rip legion, we may see a buff/rework next year for him :(

    Yeah maybe. I mean that was something that was going to make him strong man. Like Nurse good. Or Billy good.

    I've been playing with this setup a lot today...

    Monitor, Remember Me, Discordance and Sloppy Butcher II

    PLaying with green add ons...

    Been doing mostly well. I'm rank 1.

    Getting 2 and 3 mostly. Had 2 games where I got just 1. I'd say I average about 3 though. Or 2.7 or something. He's good. He's interesting, but needs that extra thing.

  • Kenshin said:

    rip legion, we may see a buff/rework next year for him :(

    Still waiting on Freddy.
  • @ModernFable said:
    Kenshin said:

    rip legion, we may see a buff/rework next year for him :(

    Still waiting on Freddy.

    hf waiting. gonna happen in a couple of months if we are lucky.

  • @ModernFable said:
    Kenshin said:

    rip legion, we may see a buff/rework next year for him :(

    Still waiting on Freddy.

    Yeah, get to the back of the queue Legion. No cutsies!