Bloodsense Map

Sorry I might be misunderstanding something but the in-game description states that objects with auras are revealed to me as long as the map has charges but I'm not seeing this. So a base Crystal bead like effect?

When I look at the wiki it says it reveals injured survivors. So is this map just an Empathy?

Comments

  • It reveals them so long as you channel the map. It's not passive like Empathy is, you have to channel it directly.

    Other than that it's basically just a Rainbow Map that makes you bleed and shows injured survivors. Still a cool event item though.

  • @glitchboi said:

    It reveals them so long as you channel the map. It's not passive like Empathy is, you have to channel it directly.

    Other than that it's basically just a Rainbow Map that makes you bleed and shows injured survivors. Still a cool event item though.

    Thank you. I think my confusion was thinking those were passives just by holding the map.