Gen progress/upgrade
Hello,
I would like to see gens upgrade. Ex: while doing a gen, I would like to see the progress bar to have a percentage so I know where I’m at on the gen.
Also, I would like a better animation while working on a gen.
Thanks.
Hello,
I would like to see gens upgrade. Ex: while doing a gen, I would like to see the progress bar to have a percentage so I know where I’m at on the gen.
Also, I would like a better animation while working on a gen.
Thanks.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The approximate progress of the gen is visible on how many of their pistons are moving, and how fast. One piston starts moving when you first start the gen, and goes faster as it is repaired. At 25% the second piston starts, at 50% the third one starts, etc.