What’s the spawn logic for Cages?
How does Pyramid Head cages spawn logic work?
It’s so weird. I thought it was furthest from me but sometimes it amazon primes the survivor to their teammate.
How does Pyramid Head cages spawn logic work?
It’s so weird. I thought it was furthest from me but sometimes it amazon primes the survivor to their teammate.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
it is the furthest from you and yes sometimes when it’s the farthest it can also be next to survivors
and that’s something that happens normally with the cages spawn logic
I like the Amazon Prime unhooks as survivor 🤗
But this gave me an idea:
What if the cages would be invisible to the killer and survivor and appear after a short time? That would make the cages more intense.
ahh gotcha. If I can’t place trails near gens cages should spawn next to gens in my humble opinion. lol That’s where the survivor went while someone was working on the gen. (Aliens map)