A Killer to Counter Hatch Perhaps? (Idea)
The Breaker (Name is a WIP)
The Breaker looks like a construction worker two-handing a metal rod with a lump of concrete at the end.
- He travels at 113% movement speed.
- Is around the Trapper's height.
- He has a 32 meter terror radius.
Demolition Swing:
The Breaker becomes enraged and swings his sledge with all his might powering through anything in his way.
- Allows The Breaker to instantly destroy pallets.
- Demolition Swing must be charged.
- Demolition swing can put survivors into the injured state but NOT the dying state. (An add on could allow this)
- When a Survivor is hit with Demolition Swing, the impact will send the Survivor stumbling to the ground. Survivor will be unable to move when they are hit. (The breaker will be exhausted after his swing)
- The survivor will be knocked away from The Breaker when they are hit with Demolition Swing.
Killer Perks
Nail on the Head: “Show them why they should wear their hard hats.”
When the killer hits a survivor that survivors vision will blur and their controls will be negatively affected (Like being drunk in GTA) while maintaining their speed. Effect will last 1/2/3 seconds.
Sharpened Equipment: “Sharper tools are always better.”
3/4/5% faster entity progression on ALL hooks on Survivors first hook. Effect will no longer take effect if the Survivor is hooked for a second time. (Note: THIS WOULD NOT SPEED UP BASEMENT HOOKS WITH MONSTROUS SHRINE, THEY WOULD COUNT AS SEPARATE THINGS!)
Old Wood: “Old planks aren’t good for building, unless you want someone falling through.”
Pallets have a 4/5/6% chance of breaking when a survivor vaults a dropped pallet.
This is just an idea that I quickly came up with and tried to make it as fair as I can so if you’re gonna comment “STPD KLLR MAIN, THS UNFER FOR SURVIVORS!” Just shut up. If you aren’t going to add any constructive criticism or are only going to be negative, shut up.
Comments
A good name for the killer would be the worker but I cannot say anything about the killer but HAMMER TIME
That's actually a really good name idea.
I feel like the instadown add on would be a little too much. Also you are correct about the Nail on the Head perk.
Key word in the title... (IDEA)
Also I'm not wanting an easy alternative. I'm wanting something new and interesting for this game, instead of something new and hated Cough Legion Cough Cough.
Also I just love making killer and perk ideas.
(Edit) Also I feel like his power could counter other things like knocking away survivors from finishing that 1% that is left on a gen, or knocking them away from door lever.