Silly Topic ❤️ What really is Sadakos Weapon?

An energy symbol that just says “to curse”?

Does this projection of energy hurt the survivor because it twist up their body on the inside, like internal damage?

My brain at 2:30pm 🤣🤣

What do yall think? 🤔

Comments

  • I like to think sadako hits people with glow in the dark glass plates

  • I like to think she is saying something not pc and the survivors cannot handle it.

  • @caligraph said:

    I like to think sadako hits people with glow in the dark glass plates

    🤣🤣🤣 so funny. I think of it as “I am giving free tattoos” to everyone lol

  • @Bafugaboo said:

    I like to think she is saying something not pc and the survivors cannot handle it.

    Not Pc? What do ya mean? :)

  • politically correct, just something that each of them might feel is offensive. I guess a better way would be something taboo to each survivor.

    A fun example would be she hits Feng by saying Sable is better. Thus the loss of health state by utter disbelief from Feng.

  • @Bafugaboo said:

    politically correct, just something that each of them might feel is offensive. I guess a better way would be something taboo to each survivor.

    A fun example would be she hits Feng by saying Sable is better. Thus the loss of health state by utter disbelief from Feng.

    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you’re too funny!

  • @Spare_Them_Mori_Me said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3688584#Comment_3688584

    Omg you're awesome :P

    But Its a lie. Feng still and will forever reign.

    cough cough cough, who’s feng? :p

    Oh the girl I buried 7 days ago in my well 😈

  • @Spare_Them_Mori_Me said:

    Feng would have made a better Sadako. Would have sold better too. You hear that BHVR?!

    Feng Sadako cosplay coming to the store soon®!

    omg if feng did sadako cosplay I would so play her!!!!! 🥰🤣

  • Serious answer is it's a visual interpretation of her curse injuring the survivors.

    Joke answer is a placeholder for modders to replace it with emojis. If only visual mods were allowed…

  • @ChaosWam said:

    Serious answer is it's a visual interpretation of her curse injuring the survivors.

    Joke answer is a placeholder for modders to replace it with emojis. If only visual mods were allowed…

    🤣🤣🤣 chaos lol

  • She's beating you to death with the physical manifestation of her curse. She's smacking you with an abstract concept. It's like being able to cut someone with the color purple.

  • Fun Fact: Sadako is the only killer who can boop survivor.