Totems and Hex Totems (buff please?)

Hex Totems and totems in general make the game very interesting.

Right now it is 14 seconds to cleanse a totem. Without THrill of the Hunt.

I suggest, and kindly ask that they either buff Thrill of the Hunt OR

OR

Make all totems 16 seconds to cleanse instead of 14. Not much of a change, but a touch more. Why not?

Hexes just don't last that long really at high ranks.

Comments

  • Doesn't anyone think this small buff would be great?

  • Hex Totems and totems in general make the game very interesting.

    Right now it is 14 seconds to cleanse a totem. Without THrill of the Hunt.

    I suggest, and kindly ask that they either buff Thrill of the Hunt OR

    OR

    Make all totems 16 seconds to cleanse instead of 14. Not much of a change, but a touch more. Why not?

    Hexes just don't last that long really at high ranks.

    I think both needs to happen in my opinion because ToTH isn't strong enough to be considered a Hex perk.

    I'd like to mention that totem placements are getting better from the next patch and forward according to @not_Queen!
  • I personally think you should run just perks.  It helps a lot more than totems do and they can’t be taken away from you. 
  • Wouldn't mind it. 2 more seconds wouldn't change much though. I'm really hoping that the improvements to totem placements will make quite the difference though. One thing I always would have wished is for Hex: Perks to be active for one minute after their totem have been destroyed. But that might also be too much.

  • I think a simple Thrill of the Hunt buff would be nice.

    just make it last a bit longer. I don't see why not. You're taking a perk to protect other perks.