any plans to move dbd over to unreal engine 5?

it would open a whole new world of opportunities, regarding killers and perhaps revamped survivor mechanics.

improved gameplay and there wouldnt be restrictions holding back creative ideas

Comments

  • I don't think so. The only way I could see them doing so would be doing DBD2, and I doubt it would work. But who knows? Let's see how Smite 2 does. If it works, maybe other games will follow.

  • ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ the game barely made the change from peer-to-peer to a server based system and has had awful performance on console system from the port and you want them to transfer it to a whole new engine?

    Can't imagine that going wrong with the spaghetti code mess the game already is, seeing how often stuff breaks every major patch.

    Not even talking about cost/profit for bhvr to even entertain the thought.