Am I going to get banned?
So some dude said he is reporting him for tunneling and a little bit of slugging for "boosting and tunneling" , but I'm curious if he's actually gonna get me banned because it would be really annoying.
So some dude said he is reporting him for tunneling and a little bit of slugging for "boosting and tunneling" , but I'm curious if he's actually gonna get me banned because it would be really annoying.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No because 60% of the playerbase would be banned because of it.
No, categorically.
No you’ll be fine :)
Don't get forced into following made up unwritten rules. They try to brainwash you into following rules to get easier games. Whenever people do that I always start making up silly rules on the spot to bait funny replies.
Check the dbd support page for a confirmation: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/articles/4408586353940-Invalid-report-reasons
Its not bannable. Play how you want, but if you want to win, nothing wrong with that
Read the e-book "Playing to Win" by game designer David Sirlin. https://www.sirlin.net/ptw
Here is an excerpt from the beginning of the book:
Always remember, that your objective is good and right and true, and never listen to anyone else who tells you otherwise.