QoL change: order of killer picks

I thought about a great QoL change where you can change the order of the Killers you pick in the lobby. So you can put the killers you play the most to the top and the killers you don't play down. Just makes it easier and faster to switch, especially with upcoming PTB where you can switch the killer without opening the pick up UI
Tagged: ACMMod

Comments

  • I dislike scrolling in that menu, feels almost buggy.
    So i'd want this.

  • I thought about a great QoL change where you can change the order of the Killers you pick in the lobby. So you can put the killers you play the most to the top and the killers you don't play down. Just makes it easier and faster to switch, especially with upcoming PTB where you can switch the killer without opening the pick up UI
    I'd like this!!! 
  • This is a next level QoL change, but I love it! +5 (me and my four rbt's approve)

  • @DwightLivesMatter

    Do you get to manually place the killer into a certain slot or do the killers automatically order themselves based on how recently they've been picked? (or else?)

  • It would be nice to have a favourite system everywhere. Killers, survivors, perks, add-ons, even cosmetics. I could get behind that.
  • I am so used to the order now, pls dont mess with that :lol:

  • @Master said:
    I am so used to the order now, pls dont mess with that :lol:

    It would probably be in the normal order until you yourself would change it to what you want.

  • Boss said:

    @Master said:
    I am so used to the order now, pls dont mess with that :lol:

    It would probably be in the normal order until you yourself would change it to what you want.

    Exactly 
  • @DwightLivesMatter

    Do you get to manually place the killer into a certain slot or do the killers automatically order themselves based on how recently they've been picked? (or else?)

    I think manually would pleasure the majority