They Never Check This Corner
Works every time...or at least most of the time. Does Anyone else have similar spots they use often?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpzUCHI9Mzg
Works every time...or at least most of the time. Does Anyone else have similar spots they use often?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpzUCHI9Mzg
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sometimes they do, but its so common for the survivor to drop off the edge that most killers will assume that's what happened. It's a good spot, and it wastes a couple seconds of the killer's time to check that spot.
Yeah I hide there sometimes, and I check there as well
I try hiding there and always check there and I think your being Jeff and that outfit made the difference.
i will use this information wisely and check this corner more often.
thank you c:
Thanks for the tip!
Thanks for the tip x2, As survivor i never hide in that locker, anyways if he found me i have balanced landing and BL in that map is really good