Has Anyone Played PTB Legion??

Comments

  • No, cause I play xbox and hope they keep the change so I can get the salt messages like the ones from freddy when he dropped

  • No, cause I play xbox and hope they keep the change so I can get the salt messages like the ones from freddy when he dropped

    You should watch that if you haven’t already, I’m not sure how I feel about his new buff
  • In that video, did he use Frank's Mix Tape? I'm not sure if he mentioned it or not, but if he did, I couldn't catch it...
  • @Milord said:
    In that video, did he use Frank's Mix Tape? I'm not sure if he mentioned it or not, but if he did, I couldn't catch it...

    Frank's Mix Tape and Stab Wounds Study

  • Yes he did. He also mentioned that with or without it, it is only 3 frenzy hits to down a survivor now-which by the looks of it seems to make a dramatic difference.
  • @Milord said:
    In that video, did he use Frank's Mix Tape? I'm not sure if he mentioned it or not, but if he did, I couldn't catch it...

    Frank's Mix Tape and Stab Wounds Study

    I see, thanks. So without those purple add-ons, he will need 1 extra stab to down a survivor?
  • Milord said:

    @Milord said:
    In that video, did he use Frank's Mix Tape? I'm not sure if he mentioned it or not, but if he did, I couldn't catch it...

    Frank's Mix Tape and Stab Wounds Study

    I see, thanks. So without those purple add-ons, he will need 1 extra stab to down a survivor?
    He says it only takes three frenzy hits (in total) to down a survivor, regardless of the add-ons.
  • Here is another one where he gives an idea for counterplay since Legion is “insane” now
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UzQadBIMsX8
  • Milord said:

    @Milord said:
    In that video, did he use Frank's Mix Tape? I'm not sure if he mentioned it or not, but if he did, I couldn't catch it...

    Frank's Mix Tape and Stab Wounds Study

    I see, thanks. So without those purple add-ons, he will need 1 extra stab to down a survivor?
    He says it only takes three frenzy hits (in total) to down a survivor, regardless of the add-ons.
    Wait, but in the second video that you gave, doesn't it take 4 hit total to get survivor from healthy to down? (3 hit from injured to down.)
  • I think it does, but he isn’t using Joey’s or Franks Mix Tape’s. He actually did better in that game without the Very Rare Add-Ons.
  • Milord said:

    @Milord said:
    In that video, did he use Frank's Mix Tape? I'm not sure if he mentioned it or not, but if he did, I couldn't catch it...

    Frank's Mix Tape and Stab Wounds Study

    I see, thanks. So without those purple add-ons, he will need 1 extra stab to down a survivor?
    He says it only takes three frenzy hits (in total) to down a survivor, regardless of the add-ons.
    Wait, but in the second video that you gave, doesn't it take 4 hit total to get survivor from healthy to dying? (3 hit from injured to dying.)
  • Milord said:
    Milord said:

    @Milord said:
    In that video, did he use Frank's Mix Tape? I'm not sure if he mentioned it or not, but if he did, I couldn't catch it...

    Frank's Mix Tape and Stab Wounds Study

    I see, thanks. So without those purple add-ons, he will need 1 extra stab to down a survivor?
    He says it only takes three frenzy hits (in total) to down a survivor, regardless of the add-ons.
    Wait, but in the second video that you gave, doesn't it take 4 hit total to get survivor from healthy to dying? (3 hit from injured to dying.)
    I’ll have to watch it again but I believe it is 3