raise the bloodpoint cap? 5 million?

this event is giving lots of bloodpoints, which i appreciate considering the grind, but could the blood point cap be raised higher to at least 5 million, it fills up quickly and spend 5- 15 minutes spending it all just to keep playing and earning more

Comments

  • Don´t think they will.

    Just spend it after each match.

    So it never takes this long and gets boring. At least for me.

  • I truly don’t understand why there’s a cap in the first place but I agree, it should at the very least be 5 million.

  • For what reason?

  • @Nebula said:

    I truly don’t understand why there’s a cap in the first place but I agree, it should at the very least be 5 million.

    I think they don't like the idea of people maxing out characters the second they come out, however the game has been out long enough that at this point the cap is pointless