Small Accessibility Feature
One of my best friends who I play with is deaf, and it makes me notice a lot of cues that the rest of us get, but those who can't hear well or at all do not. I've seen some suggestions of probably more important stuff, but I thought maybe I'd suggest a small feature that's easier to implement (possibly been suggested before, only did a cursory search.)
When you get a skillcheck, the reason it's decently easy to hit is because of the audio cue, preparing you to switch your focus (see huntress lullaby being a pain in the ass.) I feel like a small visual cue in the location skillchecks show up by default (so doctor and deadline still pose a challenge) would help people like my friend to cast their eyes away from the skillcheck spot of the screen to look around, which is even more important for them as they can't listen for danger.
Thanks, and nerf pig.
Comments