Build recommendations for Pig?
I’m getting my butt kicked as pig. I love her but I suck. My high mmr isn’t giving me a chance to breathe. I need Pig help and builds. Begginer build?
I get gen rushed hard. 😭
I’m getting my butt kicked as pig. I love her but I suck. My high mmr isn’t giving me a chance to breathe. I need Pig help and builds. Begginer build?
I get gen rushed hard. 😭
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't play a lot of Pig, but I would recommend deadlock, pain res.
Maybe a slowdown like sloppy or plaything
Or commit to gens with Pop and Overcharge.