Not saving teammates?
Everyone problem is that survivors saving teammets.
While i'm not playing to kill, survivors not saving each other, they just do and do gens.
Playing legion - hooked a guy and he stayd on hook his ENTIRE 1 and 2 stages of hook. at that moment i downed and hooked onother survivor that were repairing with other 2 survivors a single generator...
this guy atleast was saved... trying to have fun and not to kill, hooking survivors just to get BBQ stacks.
and it's Rank 1 BTW
Comments
Survivors do not have to work together and save one another in order for them to get a win. You can either play with the other Survivors, or against them, and save yourself. Survivors not playing a certain way so you can get multiple hooks is not there issue, they want to bang out 5 gens and get out.
Sometimes people play this game in very mysterious ways.
That's been said, I refuse to unhook people that tried to sandbag or hook farm me. Maybe your case had a background story aswell, maybe they were offensive in the lobby.
Well I’m don’t mind unhooking someone... I run borrowed time for that but if I did most the gens myself or as in today have 2 people in basement with leather face u kinda deserve to die. And if noed is up your on your own... do totems next time. I owe no one a save...
It’s happened to me plenty of times while queuing for solo. It pisses me off when they decide to come get me until I hit stage 2 or when they’re getting chased by the killer. I instantly DC as soon as they get me off the hook.
I unhook whenever possible but if you ran too close to the basement while being chased then that's your problem