Cannot connect to online services. Please try again later. Error code: 8,007
What to add in the description
Example
Step 1 : Boot the game
Step 2 : Notice the hang at Loading Stat Cache
Step 3 : Notice the issue reported
Additional information
- Character played - N/A
- Perks played - N/A
- Map - N/A
- Frequency of the issue - Currently, always
documents to add
These information will greatly help us to give us a bit of information of what is happening.

Comments
Are you on Epic Games Store?
Hello Mandy, i've got the same problem on epic games, you have any ideas about it?
I play through Epic Games. This is happening to me after the Slipknot collection update; I am unable to load into the game due to this error when booting.
Hi Mandy, I have the same error on epic games. Any quick fixes? I saw on a post from a year ago you asked for the logs it doens't let me add mine here please fix it soon.
I'm dealing with the exact same issue on epic games i was playing fine 2 hours ago, when i hopped back after dinner the error occurred
It looks like some epic services are down including stats and achievements its probably that u can check the status here: https://status.epicgames.com
Hello. I have the exact same issue on Epic Games (loading stat cache and then error 8,007). Can you please help? Thank you!
Just wanted to add that I'm also having the same issue as of today, March 26th 2024. I'm trying to play through EPIC. The logging in hangs on "Loading stat cache" and eventually throws a "Cannot connect to online services. Please try again later. Error code: 8,007" error.
Having the exact same issue, using the Epic Games Launcher. Just bought the game, never loaded in.
Same issue on Epic games. Fix the game asap
Yes, this is on Epic Games
the issue was EGS not with us I'm afraid