What are the extra Blood Trinkets for?
I have 200 Blood Trinkets left to spend but there is nothing left in the Blood Moon Collection for me to spend them on. Are the last 200 just extras?
I have 200 Blood Trinkets left to spend but there is nothing left in the Blood Moon Collection for me to spend them on. Are the last 200 just extras?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I noticed that too and I'm grateful as we shouldn't have to complete every single challenge and throw matches.
This is a good thing and I'm grateful I was able to buy everything even though I didn't do all the challenges.
I hope Behaviour continues to do this with events to reduce frustration. Bravo 👏 to them!
Edit: I believe extra or unspent Trinkets are converted to Bloodpoints at the end of the event.
If they are converted that would be great! If they aren’t I agree that it is still a good plan to make it so you do not have to complete every challenge.