Positive Feedback Blood Moon Even Rewards/Currency
I will start off by saying that I have enjoyed this event, I have seen many people not care for it and they have some valid reason. However BHVR if you happen to read this, one positive change that I hope you keep going forward with events like these, is to create more challenges then there are rewards. I bought everything and there are still challenges that I do not have to complete. Which I can not speak for anyone but myself but one thing I hate is having to play a role or do a challenge that I do not want to do just to buy some event cosmetics due to fomo. I know no one is forcing me to do them but in some past events you had to do everything to buy everything and with more options like this we are free to choose (for the most part) which we want to do. I really like that. It made it more enjoyable for me and hopefully others. Also there seemed to be a lot more challenges that could be completed by either role and I really like those in relation to events like these. It was a good balance of them IMO.
Keep up the good work! ๐
Comments