Is Swamp Still Getting It’s Visual Overhaul?
I swore I saw that it would finally be getting one early this year but nothing has been said about it in awhile.
I swore I saw that it would finally be getting one early this year but nothing has been said about it in awhile.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I am still hoping it never happens.
I already lost every other realm which I liked. Please let me keep one.
it the only OG map with out a rework but should keep getting new maps so it may never happen.
Swamp is a very cool map. I really hope they don‘t change it. The old loops and looks/atmosphere are far better.