Does BT work with Deliverance
BT description - “after unhooking a survivor within the killer’s terror radius, for 15 seconds , any damaged that would put the unhooked survivor into the dying state will instead apply the Deep Wound status effect. The survivor has 10/15/20 seconds to Mend themselves.”
it doesnt say a teammate or “another survivor” it says specifically “a survivor.”
only reason I ask is cause I get face camped a couple times a day for running the killer for 3-5 gens most games.
it doesnt say a teammate or “another survivor” it says specifically “a survivor.”
only reason I ask is cause I get face camped a couple times a day for running the killer for 3-5 gens most games.
Comments
If you're asking if you can give yourself BT when you use Deliverance, no you can't.
do you know what the reasoning for not being able to is?
Deliverance alone is pretty strong, because you don't need survivors to unhook you.
Together with borrowed time, you dont even have to worry if the killer is around.
Prolly because it would be OP. Otherwise you could just kobe in the killers face and run out the door or something no risk.