Suggestion - Recycle Common Offerings/Items etc and Gifting system
So this is just an idea and I hope enough people agree with this to get it popular enough for Behaviour to include these potential features in the game. I don't know if these have been suggested before but I personally haven't seen these suggestions so here we go:
Lately I've realised that I have a lot of unused addons/items/offerings from either previous events that can't ever be used again or just in the game itself.. like hundreds. Let's be honest they'll never get used. They're digitally collecting dust. There should be a system where you can recycle these for bps/xp just to make them have more use. It's annoying that I have hundreds of these useless common items etc in my characters inventories, especially when I have hundreds of green/purple/iridescent items etc. Please make this a thing...
Also, I think there should be a feature where you can gift skins/cosmetic items to other players, I mean it could also be profitable for Behaviour too so it's a win win. That's the simple suggestion :D
Please get this post some attention if you agree with these ideas.. I'd love to see them implemented into the game, and I've never understood why they aren't talked about already..
Thanks for reading if you have :D
Good luck in the fog fellow DBD players.
Comments