Singularity Buff - Battery-Powered EMPs
Singularity feels kinda awful to play as. Survivors just horde EMPs and use them as soon as you tag them. There's no real way to fight back against them, so you're kind of just left as an M1 killer unless you get lucky.
I think that having a way to remove the infection is important, though.
My suggestion is that EMPs should have a battery which drains after leaving the box. If the EMP isn't used before the battery is drained, it's useless. EMPs can be recharged at a box which takes less time than the initial retrieval.
If not this, then some more add-ons that actually make EMPs not as oppressive would be nice. Reducing the range of them, increasing the time it takes to retrieve them, decrease the recharge rate, etc.
I don't have any ideas for how long the battery idea should be, but I think this change would make it a bit more fair on the killer's side and also add a bit of generator pressure to its basekit.
Comments