Lore-Wise what are Legions masks made out of?
Joeys is obviously one of those old timey cowboy bandannas that the bandits would wear around their faces, but what are Frank, Julie, and Susie's masks made out of? I'm assuming some sort of plastic but Susie's seems to be metal. Anyone have some better details or thoughts on this?
Comments
Joey's mask seems to actually be the same as everyone's mask appearance wise. It just seems to have the further addition of cloth on top. I think Frank and Julie's mask are made of either plastic or some kind of moldable material. Susie's I think is confirmed to be held together by braces, what the mask as a whole is made of is probably metal or plastic.
Everyone loves Susie, while I'm here with my prestigued three Frank and Julie smh
I probably won't buy Joey or Susie. I'm happy with what I got for Frank and Julie.
I shamelessly love Susie. Only because I see her as a Art Class psycho, and Im an artist.. so yeah.
But good job on P3 Frank & Julie. I haven't prestige anyone yet except Spirit, whom is only P1 atm. Also i didnt know those were supposed to be braces on her mask, that just made it cuter.
You might like a guy's Youtube videa then, I think it's called 'Crazy Waifu, Best Waifu' featuring Susie.
Nope you all are wrong its paper plates
joeys the best. then frank. the Julie. the Susie. BUT TRAPPER IS BETTER THEN ALL OF THEM COMBINED!!!!!!
How dare you, I love them all!