REMOVE AIM DRESSING
UNPLAYABLE on controller everytime I hit it does a 360 and changes long lunge to a short one, it just costed me a game right now because I couldn't hit the survivor I WAS NOT MOVING THE JOYSTICK. Why is there literally no option to turn it off, makes the game unplayable on controller. Why are the developers not addressing this at all, just give us an option to turn it off its not that hard
Comments
Not just on controller. I don't know how many times I was forced to hit a wall with K&M when I could just lunge around it and get the hit if I had full control of it.
And about why the developers are not addressing it, my suspicion is that the system is part of the "unconventional" collision system the game uses for attacks. And if this is the case, I don't think we will ever see this solved.