Is there a stream tomorrow?

Communication schedule ends at December 3-Studio Closed.

Hasn't been updated since December is anything planned for tomorrow? PTB discussion?...

Comments

  • I'd suppose there would be some stream about the PTB, but if there isn't one don't be surprised.

  • The chat is going to be a ######### storm of salt.

  • Mc_Harty said:

    The chat is going to be a ######### storm of salt.

    I mean, can you blame everyone? 

    Chapter 10 is pretty bad, can guarantee the Dev's probably made more money off of the new nea cosmetics . 

    Plus the pub brought changes but the changes are kind of all over the place. 
    Plus legion is stilisboring as ######### to play as and to vs in the ptb 
  • @ItsYourBoyGuzma said:
    I mean, can you blame everyone? 

    Chapter 10 is pretty bad, can guarantee the Dev's probably made more money off of the new nea cosmetics . 

    Plus the pub brought changes but the changes are kind of all over the place. 
    Plus legion is stilisboring as ######### to play as and to vs in the ptb 

    I know. PTB is a nightmare. I just can't wait.

  • It doesn't matter. They might care about what community thinks behind doors but on stream, they almost ignore every single complaint and talk down to us.

    I hope they change their attitude towards community on stream. I just can't blame them though, judging the community's reaction to anything.

  • @Delfador said:
    It doesn't matter. They might care about what community thinks behind doors but on stream, they almost ignore every single complaint and talk down to us.

    I hope they change their attitude towards community on stream. I just can't blame them though, judging the community's reaction to anything.

    Considering some people are actually defending Legion not having any counter-play, its not a surprise that the devs don't take the community seriously.