I've been picking up all the Blood Zones I see.
I have no reason to buff the killers lung range by 100% when the survivor buffs are negligible.
I have no reason to buff the killers lung range by 100% when the survivor buffs are negligible.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You are doing the correct thing as survivor
The amount of times I have lost track of a survivor due to blood zones is large, Thank you for helping us Killers.
I've never had trouble tracking survivors using blood pools and scratch marks, especially since I know survivors have to be hiding in a specific area and my lunge attacks are stronger in that area. Maybe my eyes are just weird. Are people really struggling with it?