Which exhaustion perk do you use?

I'm wondering which exhaustion perk you use. Write down which exhaustion perk you used and the reason. But I will write first. I use Dramaturgy. In my opinion, while other exhaustion perks help to increase the distance between you and the killer, this perk is a perk that prevents you from getting injured. For example, I think it is a great perk that allows you to go from one pallet to another, to reach places where you normally cannot go without taking damage, connecting pallets and windows, to take 1-2 extra turns on a pallet, to dodge on a flat road, and to do window tech without requiring timing. So which one do you think is the best?

Comments

  • @HINGIRIK said:

    I'm wondering which exhaustion perk you use. Write down which exhaustion perk you used and the reason. But I will write first. I use Dramaturgy. In my opinion, while other exhaustion perks help to increase the distance between you and the killer, this perk is a perk that prevents you from getting injured. For example, I think it is a great perk that allows you to go from one pallet to another, to reach places where you normally cannot go without taking damage, connecting pallets and windows, to take 1-2 extra turns on a pallet, to dodge on a flat road, and to do window tech without requiring timing. So which one do you think is the best?

    I've been maintaining my status as an ok surv running Lithe.

  • I love Balanced simply because it can turn awful RNG map spawns (hills instead of fillers) to your advantage.

    Makes upstairs of main buildings a threat too. Adds so much variability to your chases.

  • @HINGIRIK said:

    I'm wondering which exhaustion perk you use. Write down which exhaustion perk you used and the reason. But I will write first. I use Dramaturgy. In my opinion, while other exhaustion perks help to increase the distance between you and the killer, this perk is a perk that prevents you from getting injured. For example, I think it is a great perk that allows you to go from one pallet to another, to reach places where you normally cannot go without taking damage, connecting pallets and windows, to take 1-2 extra turns on a pallet, to dodge on a flat road, and to do window tech without requiring timing. So which one do you think is the best?

    Sprint burst, the more I became used to it, the more I cannot live without it. Prevents dead zones and has some anti tunnel potential as you can immediately gain a bunch of distance the moment you get unhooked. You can also 99 it to use mid-chase which is extremely strong.

  • @HINGIRIK said:

    I'm wondering which exhaustion perk you use. Write down which exhaustion perk you used and the reason. But I will write first. I use Dramaturgy. In my opinion, while other exhaustion perks help to increase the distance between you and the killer, this perk is a perk that prevents you from getting injured. For example, I think it is a great perk that allows you to go from one pallet to another, to reach places where you normally cannot go without taking damage, connecting pallets and windows, to take 1-2 extra turns on a pallet, to dodge on a flat road, and to do window tech without requiring timing. So which one do you think is the best?

    Sprint Burst, hands down. It helps you escape Gen when killer comes, you can reach a safer spot to loop. Plus it's fun to occasionally make a killer whiff.

  • @DrDucky said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/409018/which-exhaustion-perk-do-you-use

    Sprint burst, the more I became used to it, the more I cannot live without it. Prevents dead zones and has some anti tunnel potential as you can immediately gain a bunch of distance the moment you get unhooked. You can also 99 it to use mid-chase which is extremely strong.

    True! You can also sprint away from hook. It's so good I think it should be part of anti tunnel basekit.