PC - Can't be unhooked by teammates after self-unhook

Step 1: Get hooked by killer

Step 2: Anti-camp unhook JUST as the bar turns to the second hook stages (game registers that you have two hook stages)

Step 3: Get hooked again

Step 4: Can't get unhooked by teammates

Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • I had the same issue, except the killer wasn't close enough for the anti camp mechanic. I was just about to fall into second hook (wasn't able to be saved, proxy camped, Huntress) so I yolo'd at my last chance to try to unhook myself and succeeded. After i got off of the hook the UI tally was showing that I was on death hook, not that I've been hooked only once. When I was hooked again it was exactly as if i was only on second hook the only difference was no one could unhook me. Two different people tried.