My personal Killer tier list
It's just my personal tier list
enjoy some of the memes for each killer too!!!
S tier
1: The Nurse
Even though I suck at the Nurse Horribly, I can recognize the potential she has. I've seen amazing Nurse players in action and they are just amazing to watch. She's so good I'm disgusted by how good she is.
A tier:
2: The Hillbilly
Hillbilly is just so good. Easy to play and can cross distances very well and has few counters aside from the usual looping. But yeah, overall very good killer.
3: The Hag
The Hag would've been put over the Hillbilly on my A tier list but unfortunately she has a very strong counter. Crouching. Crouching is a very strong counter against her and can negate her potential so much especially if the survivor has Urban evasion. But aside from that, she's extremely good, being able to counter loops and cross the map very quickly and being able to change targets quickly is very useful. I love Hag ![]()
4: The Spirit
Now I LOVE The Spirit. I think she's great and every killer should be on her level. She requires good tracking skills and is also very fun to play as. Her addons are very good as well and she's just so much fun overall. I love playing as her and against her.
5: The Legion
Ok, so I'm probably going to get a lot of ######### for this but I think Legion is quite good right now and while he's frustrating to play, I find myself succeeding with him very often. I find him to be tons of fun to play and I might be a little biased (but this is my personal tier list again so there's obviously going to be a little bit of biasness) but I think they are very good. If their PTB buff makes it to the live servers, that will make him maybe too powerful. Still not as powerful as The Nurse though. So yeah, please buff him some other way devs, me and may other players feel like this isn't the right way to go with him. But yeah, love them overall, especially with bloodhound, helps me find them if I lose them. The anti-chase mechanic is stupid too, I do it sometimes but I try to rarely use it.
6: The Huntress
Another great killer to use. I think the huntress is very good at what she's supposed to do. Counter loops and if you're skilled enough, long ranged snipes. Huntress is pretty good overall. She doesn't do great on some loops but most of the time she does well. A big downside is her slow movement speed to compensate for her hatchets which doesn't give her much map pressure and having to reload with a slow animation by default. But yeah, pretty good killer and is fun to play.
7: The Clown
Ok, so the Clown is pretty good but I personally find him boring to play as. If you like to play him, that's fine!!! I just don't find his playstyle that fun. However, he is very good at shutting down loops and can force an early pallet drop sometimes as well. He lacks in map pressure but he is very good in the chase. Aside from that, not much to say about him. He's alright.
8: The Pig
Now I think the Pig is A tier for a few reasons. She can kind of counter looping. Her ambush when used correctly around pallets is good and it distinguishes the good Pig players from the decent to bad Pig players. Some loops you are not able to do this but most of the time it'll work. You can force the survivor away from the loop too if they're smart. Her rbt's are meh. they rely on rng and that's what makes them bad. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. Her upcoming buffs should make her a little bit better as well with the built in combat straps.
B tier:
9: The Shape
I think he's alright. Not good, not bad. His one-shot helps out a lot and he's a fun killer to play as and against. He gets countered by looping but once there are few pallets left it becomes quite scary to play against. I also like how his addons can offer different playstyles!!!
10: The Doctor
Now the Doctor is great at tracking but he lacks in the chase like most killers. He can time his shock therapy which can help out a lot most of the time and I enjoy his little giggle as well. But yeah, lacks in chase and is good at finding people. Pretty much it for me. His addons are very good too but I find him to be addon dependent.
11: The Wraith
The Wraith is much better than he was before but he still lacks in the chase around some loops. His windstorm is pretty good around LOS blockers and his map pressure is a bit better with increased movement speed while cloaked. He's not too good but he's not as bad as before.
12: The Nightmare
Ok, Freddy is very lacking in terms of power and having to wait seven seconds to hit someone really hurts him. But the reason I put him here is because of the phasing in and out when the dream transition is happening. Once you get the timing down, he is so much better when you are putting a survivor to sleep and his mindgame potential with it is very good. Aside from that, when you're in a normal chase, it's just basic looping and mindgames, nothing much. You can make use of his tracking very well by ambushing a survivor but I find that to take too long so I try to refrain from doing it.
13: The Trapper
The Trapper's power is easily shut down and leaves him with no real way to win a chase aside from the normal mindgames. While good Trappers can easily predict survivor movements, disarming the traps just hurts him really bad overall and like the pig his traps rely on rng to get out, which means you catch can get out on the first try before you even get there making you waste time. Some people are very good at Trapper but this is just where I put him due to most of his flaws.
C Tier
14: The Cannibal
I just do not like Leatherface. He's mainly good trying to play defensively but aside from that, his power slows him down and if you bump into something the survivor will be gone by the time you recover. Bad Map pressure and rarely gets to see his power in action. Yeah, the poor dude needs buffs. When insidious is a killers best friend you know something is wrong.
So yeah, this is my personal tier list. I know a lot of people will disagree with me and I completely respect that. This is just my opinion and is most definitely not a fact lol
.What's your personal tier list?
Edit: forgot to add the S+ Killers
1: The Nea 
Shes just way too OP pls nerf
2: The Claudette 


^^^ there's a claudette here btw ![]()
Her long ranged laser rockets and lightsabers are so powerful!!! Plus shes got really good stealth!!!
3: The Laurie 
Shes got the best stabs in the whole game!!!
Comments
I kinda agree with the list, but i think the trapper should be on a higher position. If played correctly the trapper can be annoying and quite effective as a killer.
Edit: OOF I misread agree with disagree, but my point with Trapper still stands
It's ok. Myers, doctor, leatherface and trapper too low to varying extents and legion way too high imo. Still good though. Fun memes that I'll be stealing for my discord.