Devs, why did you nerf Iron Maiden?

Sincerely, I don't understand why you nerfed Iron Maiden. It's one of the weakest killer perk of the game. Most killers don't benefit from the perk unless they are Huntress or Doc. There was no reason to nerf it.

Comments

  • Didn't they just reduce the giant bubble? 
    Thats more QoL if anything.
  • Didn't they reduce the notification from 4 to 3 secs? Don't see the issue, personally.

  • @ChesterTheMolester said:
    Didn't they just reduce the giant bubble? 
    Thats more QoL if anything.

    To be honest, of all the changes they could have done this is the worst one, sure, that annoying ass bubble last less, but so does the information you get by the perk. If it actually procs in a match, which never happens.

  • Its more a buff than a nerf
  • Sincerely, I don't understand why you nerfed Iron Maiden. It's one of the weakest killer perk of the game. Most killers don't benefit from the perk unless they are Huntress or Doc. There was no reason to nerf it.

    Tbh I wanted it buffed lol can't believe these Dev's, Jesus Christ I hardly even seen it used before now no one is gonna be running that ######### 
  • I mean it is not that big of a change but out of all these perks, do they really paid attention to this perk? Really?

    There are far worse useless perks to improve imo. This was not even a buff but it is another matter.