Man am I so glad they fixed face camping

I mean hey its endgame so that makes it okay to have this really interactive fun gameplay right? Killer has to get one kill right?

anticamp.png


Comments

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    Yeah, the Killer is allowed to have a pity Kill. This Billy played well, you are his 3rd Hook while he lost 5 Gens. Of course he deserves a Kill with every somewhat meaningful Survivor Defense disabled at this point.

    (I understand why they are disabled, but yet a Killer who failed all game is always allowed to have a pity Kill at Endgame...)

    hence why they add this lame conspicuous or disable ds/off the record end game lamest. Idk why bhvr do not admit that oh I really want the killer to get an undeserve kill for failing to do their job. Hatch I could not even care less either for those above who want to say oh what about hatch, can remove it too am tired of being slug for 4k by killers.

  • In my opinion if I play bad, I don't deserve a kill. That's why I don't bother hard camping endgame hooks. The killer may not have anything else to do but to attempt to secure their kill, sure. But that doesn't mean they automatically deserve it merely because they loaded in as killer. Survivors load in as survivors and also don't automatically deserve to survive.

    Being outplayed is fine. Your opponents simply being better is fine. We always expect survivors to automatically accept this, yet killers often struggle to do the same. I can face an incredibly skilled killer when I play survivor AND I can get matched with incredibly skilled survivors while playing killer. Some of us seem to never have learned how to lose a game...

  • Not free survivors can pull of save with bit of coordination.

  • @Deathstroke said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3685523#Comment_3685523

    Not free survivors can pull of save with bit of coordination.

    survivors cant talk and killers don't need to

1 2 ›