Exhaustion Perks do not have to be about getting a speed boost

I want the Devs to know this, 90% of Exhaustion Perks are just: get a speed boost when certain conditions are met, which isn't a bad thing mind you, it's just becoming stale, since there is way more potential with Exhaustion Perks.

What I mean, about 6 months ago, there was a survey talking about changing perk descriptions to make them easier to read, the devs instead of using already existing perks made up several fake perks to showcase these new descriptions.

One of those Descriptions was something akin to: When healing a Survivor, press the Active Ability Button to increase your healing speed by 100% but get a 60/50/40 seconds of Exhaustion. I think a perk like that would be really cool! Instead of increasing your odds of Survival, you increase the odds of others.

Why wasn't a perk like this added is beyond me, because other way worse perks were added since then...

Comments

  • the exhaustion status effect was specifically invented for a class of perks to not be stacked with one another. Mainly at the time of its invention, it was to prevent survivor builds from stacking Balance landing, Dead hard and Sprint burst in 1 build. Before that point, I believe exhaustion perks functioned like Quick&Quiet and Dance for me. Seperate cooldown perks.

    A perk not related to speed/killer stun would likely fall under the normal cooldown category.