Can We Stop Having Exit Gate Challenges

https://prnt.sc/2Tt1R6cg4Rgz Can these kinds of challenges come to an end? After three hours of this task, every match ends nearly the same way: I get tunneled at five gens or the game is almost done, at which point I get on my first hook and get camped. Behavior: Never again perform these exit gate challenges if you genuinely care about survivors. 

Comments

  • Yeah, it's probably going to take me so long to get this done that the tome will be over by then.

  • @BigKuhfahl said:

    https://prnt.sc/2Tt1R6cg4Rgz Can these kinds of challenges come to an end? After three hours of this task, every match ends nearly the same way: I get tunneled at five gens or the game is almost done, at which point I get on my first hook and get camped. Behavior: Never again perform these exit gate challenges if you genuinely care about survivors. 

    It’s a challenge because it should be challenging