When opening the game and trying to go to the killer, survivor or custom menu nothing happens. I tried to have my friend ivite me but it didnt work. I restarted the game multiple times but that doesnt. The game is on the newest version so that isnt causing the problem.
Same here. And Reddit is blowing up with people describing the same exact issue. I believe this is PSN related, however. I can’t load the list of games / screen captures in the PS app right now.
So glad this isn't just me. Likelihood is it's a PS issue, I know something similar occured a while back for PS and Xbox so hopefully this'll get fixed.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same here. And Reddit is blowing up with people describing the same exact issue. I believe this is PSN related, however. I can’t load the list of games / screen captures in the PS app right now.
Ok it's not just me then. This is happening to me live on twitch as well.
So glad this isn't just me. Likelihood is it's a PS issue, I know something similar occured a while back for PS and Xbox so hopefully this'll get fixed.
Same here but it's only on PS5 on my old PS4 Pro it works normal but i won't play on that jet engine😮💨
I can still play other multiplayer games without problem so why is this only affeckting dbd?
The issue seems to be with PSN:
https://status.playstation.com/en-us/It's just on PS5 cause on my PS4 pro i can play dbd and only dbd is not working other online games work normal
Now it's working again ! I can play dbd on my PS5