Can Gambler's Rush in the Blood Moon have the link restriction removed?
It makes no sense to force it to be a linked set. If it's to force players to buy the entire outfit I'd understand but SKULL MERCHANT of all characters doesn't have their set linked.
What doesn't make sense is why is this set even linked - It actually clips into itself a lot worse than plenty of mix and matched outfits. Any animation that slumps Ace forward with his neck makes the head clip into the collar. The funny thing is this isn't that bad but it's actually one of the worst offenders for Ace specifically so I'm going to ask - Why is this set linked?
It wouldn't bother me as much if there was an option to remove the stuff on the back - The pants on their own look good and the hair on its own look good. The coat looks very goofy after a while with all that stuff on Ace's back.
I don't know about the other sets - I don't intend to purchase them. However this set specifically I caved and bought and it looks okay but I would rather be able to mix and match it without the jacket. The backpack ruins the vibe of the set and it's honestly a mood.

Comments