Issues with flashlights
has anyone else noticed issues with flashlights? It’ll be pointed directly at the killer and it doesn’t blind or sometimes doesn’t make a sound. I’ve heard other people have this issue as well
has anyone else noticed issues with flashlights? It’ll be pointed directly at the killer and it doesn’t blind or sometimes doesn’t make a sound. I’ve heard other people have this issue as well
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You are sure the killer didn't had Lighthorne?
I’m 100% positive, I checked at end game for the multiple instances it has occurred. Even with Lightborn, there is a blinding sound. Sometimes there’s no sound at all even when I’m directly in front of them pointed at their face.