(QoL) Console players being ignored !
Can we please be able to set the sensibility for each axis, If i wans to be able to aim the killer with a flashlisht i have to put the sensibility to 50% but if i do that it took almost 2 sec just too look behind me then look where i'm going. If I put it at 100% then if i try to adjust my aim to flash the killer if i press the joypad 0.1 sec to long or if i push it 1mm too much i look at the sky or the ground
P.s: Sorry i'm french so it may have a lot of mistake in this post.
Comments
I agree, it’s a simple change that should be in the game, I had to lower my sensitivity to get a good controllable aim with flashlights and it makes my spins slightly weaker.
so a change like this in every shooter would be very nice.
Great QoL improvement. Two thumbs up 👍️👍️
In fact, i'm wondering why it never been added after 8 years... :/