Is the matchmaking messed up?
I played about ten games today as survivor and didn't escape once. It's never been this bad before.
I played about ten games today as survivor and didn't escape once. It's never been this bad before.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Alwayshasbeenmeme.jpg
My experience has always been either super hot or super cold.
I'll either have 10 great games in a night where I don't necessarily escape in every game, but have enjoyable, fun games where everyone seems to know what they're doing.
Then the next day I'll have 10 games in a row where I don't even come close to escaping, teammates seem to have 20 hours, and killers running full meta on A-S tier killers while tunneling and playing super sweaty.
My buddy and I call 10 pm the Witching Hour because odds are you're getting a Blight running full meta and tunneling or a Nurse that clearly never loses. It's like clockwork most of the time.