auric cell question
Is the Knight bonus a full outfit?
Does ANY purchase get you the bonus? Including the 5 dollar one?
Is the Knight bonus a full outfit?
Does ANY purchase get you the bonus? Including the 5 dollar one?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's just the helmet.
Any purchase should do. Including the lowest one. That's how the previous ones worked, anyway.
Unfortunately, it's just the head/helmet and nothing more.
Yes, any purchase gives it to you.
While it is just a helmet, it's a pretty cool one IMO. I am going to make sure I get it even though I don't play Knight.
meh, incomplete cosmetics annoy me lol. Like that one Hag outfit where the hair for some random reason didn't get made.