The Nightmare (Freddy Kruger) Feedback
Hey Behaviour team I hope you’re doing well. My name is Aayan and I’m a big huge fan of Freddy. As we know Freddy has quite the controversy since he came into the realm:
He had a power that was weak and fun. He then got a rework which invented forever Freddy but had no connection to movie Freddy. Which led to all his add ons being butchered.
Freddy right now is easily one of the worst killers in the game he’s a weaker version of clown and that only works when survivors are in the dreamworld. The only power Freddy has going on that still makes him viable is his dream projection. Last year we were told Freddy would get some changes and he’s being looked at however we then got told he’s no longer a priority.
Survivor’s don’t even seem to want to leave the dream world as it allows them to see the map more clearly and Freddy puddles and dream pallets aren’t really threatening. Freddy has one of the worst add ons and on killer tier lists is always ranked last.
Many of us Freddy mains or the 3 of us left just want a bit of confirmation that something will happen even if it isn’t soon.
I would really love a response and so will other Freddy mains I really hope you respond and I hope you can let me know if we could expect something for Freddy thank you for your time
Comments