Kate has a nice butt
Love picking her up when she's downed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah she has the nicest one.
Too bad I am gay.
I have david though ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Why do you think I always fail skillchecks as Kate? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm more a FengMin person myself
But I'd make some bass with Kate still ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Yes Kate's butt and

So we know what you're doing when healing someone as Kate... Now i know why every Kate misses those skillchecks when healing ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(this is a joke Kate players are wonderfull)
You know who else has a nice butt?
And Pig likes it. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I know, I wish there had been a Kate on my lobby.