Question about the next event

Will the collecting of the coins be like the vials at beginning or like after the hot fix where they merged the count (0/60 instead of 2 times 0/30)?

I can already see how insane the lobby time is going to be for killer and without merging the killer and survivor count its going to be a nightmare again like last time 
Tagged: ACMMod

Comments

  • I think the only information we have on it is what the cosmetics look like and what the goal is.

  • @DwightsLifeMatters said:
    Will the collecting of the coins be like the vials at beginning or like after the hot fix where they merged the count (0/60 instead of 2 times 0/30)?

    I can already see how insane the lobby time is going to be for killer of they don't merge the count of killer and survivor 

    I'm assuming they will be merged should this system be similar to the Halloween event. If not it would seriously drag their reputation through the mud since it was a disaster last time.

    I'm confident it won't be a repeated mistake.

  • Nothing has been announced yet, but considering last time the vials were merged to avoid that sort of thing, I would imagine that wouldn't be the case. We'll have to wait and see though.
  • Let's hope it's something not annoying to do also.

    Wait don't hope cause entity will eat that

  • Killers earn tokens by the amount of survivors escaping. Survivors earn tokens by number of time they've been hooked.

    No I'm kidding.